First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 XLT FX4
Occupation
Commercial Photographer
Absolutely loaded Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Crew Cab, with Black Appearance Package, 302A Technology Package (including power-adjustable and heated seats, adaptive cruise control, parking sensors, power folding side mirrors, remote start, auto-dim rear-view mirror, and more.) Exterior is metallic charcoal gray, and interior is black/charcoal gray. It's a late 2019 model, so it comes with the newer-style dash layout introduced in the 2020 model.

Includes Century (Leer) camper shell with headliner and removable front sliding window, and Bed Rug, driver/passenger ceramic window tint, and WeatherTech floor pans front and rear. Also includes added Auxito LED headlights, Diode Dynamics LED driving lights, Bilstein 5100 shocks on all four corners, and A/T tires with 8/32 tread remaining.

Regularly serviced, with oil change service and inspection every 3-5k miles. Zero accidents. Almost all the miles I've put on it have been multi-state highway miles for work.

Roof rack and awning are not included.

I'm the second owner (if you don't count Carmax, where I bought it) and it's a California car that had a brief residence in Virginia prior to my purchase.

Easiest road-tripper truck in class you'll find, quiet and surprisingly quick. Capable off-road or in snow as well. This truck is in great shape and does everything it's supposed to, and nothing it's not. Dependable, a looker, and runs like a champ.

• DSC06730.jpg
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Looks nice. I hope you sell it quickly.
How many miles on it, for those here that might be interested?