Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Armored F550

_nc_ohc=QSdS3ZpXvhkAb5iqr9D&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

_nc_ohc=7JKvOG7NpPUAb7M7Lk9&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

Fireproof, bulleproof, biotoxic proof, and it can be yours for only $245k

Rhino GX George Patton

I guess the price isn't really that far out of line considering what they charge for the F450 based Earthroamers.
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm, why the heck did they put an Escalade grille on that F550 Super Duty?

OP
OP
Dr. Zaius

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Encouraging vehicular homicide?

Ehh, slippery slope there.
I don't think anyone was encouraging vehicular homicide.

Sarcasm doesn't always work well over the internet.

Besides, everybody knows that if you want to clear out a crowd a Mustang GT is the vehicle of choice.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED

Besides, everybody knows that if you want to clear out a crowd a Mustang GT is the vehicle of choice.
Yeah, but if you clear out too many at once it creates too many speed bumps.:crazy:

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
this thread made me think of car jack attempts. which is what comes to my mind as soon as i see anyone blocking a road etc. that is not police fire or ems...if someone is dumb enough to sit in the street - i dont feel a bit sad for them getting run over. no decent person wants to hit a person with a car just out of mean spirits. however, smashing folks with your car is a good way of self defense.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnTPKU2HHRA

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
at one point i was frequently going to the less than glamorous parts of Dallas. it was typically late at night as I didnt leave work until about ten. One night about 2 am I was nearly alone on the road and a group of ricey street bikes showed up in my review. I was going the speed limit, another lane was totally open for them to pass so i just kept doing my thing. so when two moved over in the left lane i assumed they would just pass me up. two bikes came up beside me slowly... i was a bit triggered at that, then they got in front of me in the right lane. two more bikes moved up behind me and then two more appeared one in left lane one in shoulder of the right. they had me boxed before i could evade them. i knew what was coming next. they were going to rolling block stop me, kill me, and take the car. I had a fast car, but not out run or evade crotch rocket fast. i drew my gun and held in one hand and one hand on the steering wheel. i made sure the biker beside my driver door could see it. he was looking over at me i was looking back. he had a helmet so i couldnt see his face plus it was night but i know he saw it. he saw the look in my eye. this entire situation took place in about 3 mins. but it felt like a long time. the rider on my driver door side decided to speed up ahead. the other bikes followed. i guess he was leader and changed his mind. thank God he did. I didnt wanna stop. or shot anyone or have any issue. i just wanted to mind my biz. but if they would tried to force me to stop things would have got ugly real fast. i made my mind up it was them or me and i was out numbered so i was not gonna be merciful.

shovonmshahriar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Please don’t blame the Internet. Internet is fine. It’s just some a**h##l% are too dumb to perform appropriate sarcasm.

I’m sure you are hinting at carpooling with the protesters when you picked the topic, right?
(how’s that for sarcasm?)

Last edited:

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
at one point i was frequently going to the less than glamorous parts of Dallas. it was typically late at night as I didnt leave work until about ten. One night about 2 am I was nearly alone on the road and a group of ricey street bikes showed up in my review. I was going the speed limit, another lane was totally open for them to pass so i just kept doing my thing. so when two moved over in the left lane i assumed they would just pass me up. two bikes came up beside me slowly... i was a bit triggered at that, then they got in front of me in the right lane. two more bikes moved up behind me and then two more appeared one in left lane one in shoulder of the right. they had me boxed before i could evade them. i knew what was coming next. they were going to rolling block stop me, kill me, and take the car. I had a fast car, but not out run or evade crotch rocket fast. i drew my gun and held in one hand and one hand on the steering wheel. i made sure the biker beside my driver door could see it. he was looking over at me i was looking back. he had a helmet so i couldnt see his face plus it was night but i know he saw it. he saw the look in my eye. this entire situation took place in about 3 mins. but it felt like a long time. the rider on my driver door side decided to speed up ahead. the other bikes followed. i guess he was leader and changed his mind. thank God he did. I didnt wanna stop. or shot anyone or have any issue. i just wanted to mind my biz. but if they would tried to force me to stop things would have got ugly real fast. i made my mind up it was them or me and i was out numbered so i was not gonna be merciful.
Good on you for getting them to F off.
I've seen videos like this from iirc Brazil and South Africa. The intended victim just runs them over. They don't waste a second taking them out either, as if they've had to do it before. It seems we're going the way of those places.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I used to live in Dallas and this sounds like a pretty scary situation (I worked a third shift job for several months, but was on the road home at 8 am). I don't carry in the truck but I do have my 30 inch breaker bar, which I'd be tempted to joust with.

With my luck and spazziness, I'd probably accidentally grab my cherished 10mm and lose it (but then, they may stop to pick up that rarer-than-gold tool!). =D

What a site that would be! A middle-aged fart rolling down the road in a Race Red Ford Ranger waving a breaker bar out the window!

Glad you got out of it and I think that was the best option you had. =)

1713548475037-eu.png

1713548324860-2k.png
Sponsored