Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Sheesh - See what I miss when I don't check this forum over the weekend?

Dave - you are a fantastic mod. Please know that the vast majority of this community feels that way. You and the other admins have really fostered an amazing place here.

Welcome back!
Boy, double entendre on that one! He is a very expensive mod too! =D
Sponsored

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Well Dave you are one of a kind and help make this forum what it is! This forum has been so much fun for me because you and these great people make it what it is. I still like my damper that was one of the many, many, many, many mods ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) you all help me purchase.
Thanks for being there for all of us!!

ArchitectThom

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Architect
:whew: Looks like I came back just in time. We can't have Tracy giving out detailing advice. What's next parking advice?:shock::lipssealed:?

:facepalm: Car wash?? I see I still have a lot of work here to do. I guess I can see your point because who wants a nice shiny vehicle with a second career like yours? It's to easy to identify.?

We still need to have a talk about that loan too. ?

Bank Robber Tracy.jpg
hal-9000-space-odyssey-2001-dave-sad-hill-news.jpg

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Well Dave you are one of a kind and help make this forum what it is! This forum has been so much fun for me because you and these great people make it what it is. I still like my damper that was one of the many, many, many, many mods ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) you all help me purchase.
Thanks for being there for all of us!!
I hate to admit that the damper is good. I especially like being able to open the tailgate while standing in the bed. And when I do my many grocery store runs for cases of bottled water, it's great popping it open and grabbing the first case while it opens up. Not a big deal, just smooth.

But then, as stated before, I don't seem to be able to operate a toilet seat that isn't slow-close. I bought the wrong kind earlier in the summer and both Kate and I kept letting it slam close. I don't know why that was a pain, it's not like we both don't have over 50 years of experience with a regular toilet seat!

Dampers are so great that I added the "missing" hood struts to my '22. Not like I do much under the hood, but it is satisfying for it to open on its own.

Open and close slow and smooth - life at its best! -p

Last edited:

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I hate to admit that the damper is good. I especially like being able to open the tailgate while standing in the bed. And when I do my many grocery store runs for cases of bottled water, it's great popping it open and grabbing the first case while it opens up. Not a big deal, just smooth.

But then, as stated before, I don't seem to be able to operate a toilet seat that isn't slow-close. I bought the wrong kind earlier in the summer and both Kate and I kept letting it slam close. I don't know why that was a pain, it's not like we both don't have over 50 years of experience with a regular toilet seat!

Dampers are so great that I added the "missing" hood struts to my '22. Not like I do much under the hood, but it is satisfying for it to open on its own.

Open and close slow and smooth - life at its best! -p
Funny about the toilet seat. Go some place different and slam the seat down. OOPS. LOL Been there done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.