What are you drinking, after you were done with your Ranger for the day?

Cowboys22

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Business Analyst
I leave the fancy stuff for parties. After working outside I am cracking open a few cold Miller Lites while cooling down.
Sponsored

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I'm a craft beer afficianado but lately I've been drinking (I live in western PA) IC Light which is a good beer for the price now that I have a monthly truck payment. I can get a 30 pack for $17.99.
A few months ago my best friend bought a bankrupt microbrewery and is resurrecting it. I've been helping so hopefully free beer for life will be part of the deal. Some beer has been made and we should start canning on Friday.
Using the Ranger to help unload the canning line a couple weeks ago. Had to winch it off the semi into his F-250, back it up the driveway SLOWLY, and pull it partly into the Ranger so we could pick it up in the middle with the forklift. This is only the main part but you're looking at $100,000 worth of equipment so dropping it was not an option.

AA2D16DD-DCD2-4E3E-96CB-267081461485.jpeg

Last edited:

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
I've started two liquor projects:
  • Infinity bottle of Whiskey
  • Infinity bottle of Tequila

An infinity bottle is a decanter or used bottle that you refill. Every time you buy a new bottle of something, when you get to the bottom 20%, you pour it into the infinity bottle. As you try different whiskeys or tequilas the infinity bottle becomes very balanced and nuanced with the blend - and over time it changes as you drink some out and pour new stuff in.

I wouldn't do any "flavored" or "infused" spirits because that can taint the long term project but in the example of Tequila, my infinity bottle has recently had blanco, reposado, anejo and a litle extra anejo added to it. It has some artisanal organic tequilas and it has some more mass produced Herradura in it.

The whiskey infinity bottle has some Bulliet Rye, Old Forrester 1897, Elijah Craig, Wild Turkey and Redemption.

I'm really smitten by the synergy of blending these spirits together and look forward to the new puts and takes that these bottles will grow with. It has been fun so far.
Sponsored