First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2022
Occupation
Respiratory Thearpist
Got myself a bonus at work, so I naturally spent it on my truck. Fox 2.0s adjusted to just level front, with icon UCAs. Methods 17s with 0 offset. 285/70/17. Some slight rubbing on left side on full lock left turn. I believe it's just the liner. Have not been on dirt yet to see how articulation will rub.
IMG_0929~2.jpg
PXL_20231230_212507734.jpg
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That setup looks great. It’s a lot of tire and the level is good. Go do a quick, somewhat aggressive 3-point turn. You’ll soon learn if there will be an issue under compression with your wheels cranked.

OP
OP
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2022
Occupation
Respiratory Thearpist
That setup looks great. It’s a lot of tire and the level is good. Go do a quick, somewhat aggressive 3-point turn. You’ll soon learn if there will be an issue under compression with your wheels cranked.
OOO trust me I am already looking at an inch lift from where I am now. :)

nonroad

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Electronics
Nice transformation! The BFG's are likely rubbing on the rear felt liner in the wheel well. I had to cut some of the felt away on the trailing edge and it stopped. I've got aftermarket crash bars that allow more room, but they still slightly rub at full steer and flex.

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I’m really liking the look of the smoked out led sidemarkers. Did you go with the Morimotos?