• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Whats your preferred Raptor settings?

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Here is a pic of my preferred settings so far, after a 5 hour road trip bringing it home last night.
Ford Ranger Whats your preferred Raptor settings? IMG_8143

I felt the steering was just bit too stiff or tight, in normal, comfort was the clear winner for my likening.

Suspension seemed like normal was the smoothest, where I really thought off-road suspension setting would be the smoothest, but sure felt like normal was smoother.

I am really a diehard V8 guy, just not a big fan of how V6’s sound in general. So making it loud was really not for me. So quiet worked best for me, plus I think I hear the turbos a little more in quiet mode, I think anyway. I didn’t drive it a lot in the louder modes just played around with all the exhaust settings.

Of course I shut off that damn start stop crap.lol

I have not experimented yet with the other then normal drive modes. I am not real sure which others even work in 2wd at interstate speeds.
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
I have mine set the same way. There's nothing I've found yet that says what the softest setting is for the suspension. I wonder if the exhaust being in quiet mode reduces gas mileage due to more back pressure in the exhaust.

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I have mine set the same way. There's nothing I've found yet that says what the softest setting is for the suspension. I wonder if the exhaust being in quiet mode reduces gas mileage due to more back pressure in the exhaust.
I get your logic but I sort doubt that’s effecting it, i am just thinking most cars and trucks that do not have adjustable exhaust like RR are typically very quiet. Most manufactures seem to design their products for the best economy they can get to avoid as many EPA fines or fees.

My 6.2L AT4X I had last year, was crazy quiet for a big v8 so I fixed it by seapping mufflers to a high flow much loader exhaust and milage didn’t improve or change at all.

Before 100% stock.

After muffle swap.

Sponsored