• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

DEALER MARKUP

Naters317

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Sales
Picked up my silver raptor today at The Motor Company in Marinette Wisconsin. Paid MSRP. Additionally, their price on my trade-in was more than fair and the finance manager lowered the extended warranty price very close to Grangers price. Doc fee only $199. No nonsense. No dealer shenanigans. All in all it was an easy, smooth transaction. Highly recommend Nate the salesman.
Appreciate the review, it was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new Raptor!
Sponsored

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger/GTR33/Ducati SF
Occupation
Pararescue
Everyone- Check the thread “available right now now (list)” There’s RR’s listed from MRSP, 2-3k ADM, 5k ADm from across the country.

I just got mine for MSRP thanks to that thread. Had to fly from FL to Indy for it!

Madtel4

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ranger XLT-FX4, 20 Explorer ST, 21 Mach HP
Occupation
Retired
When a dealer ask over MSRP just flip them off and run away. If everyone would do this ADM is dead on the spot. I didn't get a great deal on my Raptor. But I sure as hell have never paid MSRP for any new vehicle. Fords only job is to build and sell cars and trucks more Raptors are coming. Go count the the Bronco at your local dealers lot.
Lee

kaycott88

First Name
Karah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2020 F-150
I was able to get mine about 3k *UNDER* MSRP. I am willing to bet I paid the least in the entire country at this point. I did get extremely lucky though as this only happened to me based on an ordering mistake by Ford and an honest dealer honoring the original price I agreed to when I ordered.

Madtel4

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ranger XLT-FX4, 20 Explorer ST, 21 Mach HP
Occupation
Retired
Yes, that's a great deal. 2 or 3K under was the norm on a 50K+ truck.
Lee

Sponsored

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Velocity Blue
Now I have a dilemma. The truck I ordered exactly the way I wanted and agreed to a $5k markup on will be here next week. I just had a dealer not far away reach out to me with two Ranger Raptors incoming, one with a blend date of 4/14 and the other 4/24. They offered MSRP to me on either one.

So do I take the one I ordered exactly the way I want and pay over, or wait another couple months for one that isnt the color or options I want, but dont hate, at MSRP?

OP
OP

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Now I have a dilemma. The truck I ordered exactly the way I wanted and agreed to a $5k markup on will be here next week. I just had a dealer not far away reach out to me with two Ranger Raptors incoming, one with a blend date of 4/14 and the other 4/24. They offered MSRP to me on either one.

So do I take the one I ordered exactly the way I want and pay over, or wait another couple months for one that isnt the color or options I want, but dont hate, at MSRP?
It shouldn't be a couple months. If they haven't been shipped yet, they will be soon. Many of the March/April builds I inquired on have made it to dealership. What color is your current order?

I have a similar situation. My current allocation (MSRP) has been stuck at Michigan Plant, I've got a dealer 1hr away asking 4K over for same color & another dealer 3hr away offering Shadow Black at MSRP.

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It shouldn't be a couple months. If they haven't been shipped yet, they will be soon. Many of the May/April builds I inquired on have made it to dealership. What color is your current order?

I have a similar situation. My current allocation (MSRP) has been stuck at Michigan Plant, I've got a dealer 1hr away asking 4K over for same color & another dealer 3hr away offering Shadow Black at MSRP.
I ordered Velocity blue with only the bedliner option. This one coming is Cactus Grey(which was my second option anyway) with the bedliner and beadlock wheels. So Id be paying MSRP but $1500 on an option I didnt want. They also said it should be here first week in June. Wondering if I can use this to make the dealer I ordered mine from give it to me at MSRP.

OP
OP

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
I ordered Velocity blue with only the bedliner option. This one coming is Cactus Grey(which was my second option anyway) with the bedliner and beadlock wheels. So Id be paying MSRP but $1500 on an option I didnt want. They also said it should be here first week in June. Wondering if I can use this to make the dealer I ordered mine from give it to me at MSRP.
I would definitely try! Share screenshots of conversation if you have. I sent my MSRP buyers order to my local dealer who had a Shelter Green listed for 7.5K markup & they came back ready to sell at MSRP if I picked up same day. Ended up not going with them hoping I can secure a Carbonized Gray.

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would definitely try! Share screenshots of conversation if you have. I sent my MSRP buyers order to my local dealer who had a Shelter Green listed for 7.5K markup & they came back ready to sell at MSRP if I picked up same day. Ended up not going with them hoping I can secure a Carbonized Gray.
Well, this didnt go as planned. I had emailed the other dealership how much they wanted to secure the truck in my name if I wanted it.

I ended up getting an email back that "the sales manager" informed him that the Chilly Red Raptor sold at $5k over, so they would do the same thing on the Cactus Grey. I respond that it was BS since he verbally said MRSP on his initial phone call to me. Anyway, Im still going to try to negotiate with my current dealer that has my order and see how that goes. If it blows up in my face then Im doomed not to have this truck.

EDIT: Spoke to my buddy at the dealership where I had my original order at. Tried to negotiate and was met with "Friendship aside, go with who is going to give you the best offer, but management will not go below $5k over". So Im sticking with my original order.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Well, this didnt go as planned. I had emailed the other dealership how much they wanted to secure the truck in my name if I wanted it.

I ended up getting an email back that "the sales manager" informed him that the Chilly Red Raptor sold at $5k over, so they would do the same thing on the Cactus Grey. I respond that it was BS since he verbally said MRSP on his initial phone call to me. Anyway, Im still going to try to negotiate with my current dealer that has my order and see how that goes. If it blows up in my face then Im doomed not to have this truck.
Ah sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's available & the market has corrected by the time it arrives. Noticed dealers that were asking 10-20K now asking 5-10K. I'll keep an eye out for Cactus Grey & Velocity Blue MSRP deals.

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's available & the market has corrected by the time it arrives. Noticed dealers that were asking 10-20K now asking 5-10K. I'll keep an eye out for Cactus Grey & Velocity Blue MSRP deals.
My truck will be here next week. Im just going to take it and enjoy it and stop caring about the paying over situation.

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Green FJCruiser NSSE
I went to the local dealer today, Around $59,350 msrp, for White RR, it had beaded wheels,
an then they said $10,000 over that, negotiable, I check out the RR and went on my way.

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
I'm going to share a picture regarding ADM on a RR at a dealership in my state, with the caveat that this is probably a troll for publicity or honest mistake. I am not sure they even have a RR in stock because I can't pull up the window sticker like I can with the trucks they have in inventory.

Anyway, please don't flame them as I know nothing about their intentions.
Ford Ranger DEALER MARKUP Ranger
Sponsored