• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

5 Star Dealer Experience

Dustin1

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
CEO
I ordered a RR at MSRP. My flight to pick up the truck was delayed 3 hours due to weather. My Sewell Ford rep stayed late, picked me up at the airport, opened up the dealership after hours to sign the papers, and got me in the truck for a preplanned trip to Bid Bend National Park for the weekend. We had a blast breaking it in. 5 stars for Sewell Ford!

Ford Ranger 5 Star Dealer Experience IMG_1356
Sponsored

FossIsleBC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XL
good for them, and good for you for giving them a shout out.
good, old fashioned customer service right there

beautiful truck by the way - LOVE that colour on the RR. Enjoy :)

Dnible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
I ordered a RR at MSRP. My flight to pick up the truck was delayed 3 hours due to weather. My Sewell Ford rep stayed late, picked me up at the airport, opened up the dealership after hours to sign the papers, and got me in the truck for a preplanned trip to Bid Bend National Park for the weekend. We had a blast breaking it in. 5 stars for Sewell Ford!

IMG_1356.jpeg
So great to hear that! They’re awesome!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger

IMG_1356.jpeg
We're thrilled to hear about your experience. Congrats on your new ride, Dustin!

Bomlodr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 1984 Mustang SVO
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats!!
Have fun at Big Bend.

Sponsored

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, '22 Mach1, '21 Diesel Wrangler
Wow, that's excellent customer service. It's always good to hear about the good dealers and sales folks out there.

Mike9816

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F-250 XLT Lariat 4X4, 2018 Escape 2.0L 4X4
Occupation
Retired
My experience was also great with Charlon Ford of Ridgecrest California. Dealer picked me up at home eighty miles from the dealership. Priced at a little less than MSRP. What a fun truck! XLT FX4
Sponsored

Reactions: DMC