• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet?

OP
OP
kaycott88

kaycott88

First Name
Karah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2020 F-150
I purchased the swing out tool box and the bed mat, used my 42000 points and paid $118 after the 20% discount
šŸ¤”What 20% discount?

Also, how long did it take to get your 42k points added to your Ford pass account?

Sponsored
OP
OP
kaycott88

kaycott88

First Name
Karah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2020 F-150
Yes the beds are all the same inside .
As far as dimensions that is .

Here are those pics
IMG_8273.jpeg
IMG_8271.jpeg
IMG_8272.jpeg

As far as price I paid $152

Keep in mind a lot of owners probably will get some Ford points they can use towards it.

I paid for mine and plan to use my points once available to put towards the J-braces I need to add to mine.
Looks good! How long does it take to get those points? I wanna use mine to buy somea accessories as well.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Looks good! How long does it take to get those points? I wanna use mine to buy somea accessories as well.
I got my truck Saturday.
I logged in Monday and had 0 points.

Checked again today, and I now have 42000 points, assuming it was from my truck purchase on Saturday. So I would say 2-3 days after your purchase you should see your points available.

That rubber bed mat is only 29000 points, you should have plenty to make it work out to be free.

SKU: R1WZ99112A15A

RANGER 2024 BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED

$145.00
or redeem up to 29,000 Points
VIEW FULL PRODUCT DETAILS

Ranger 2024 Bed Mat for 5.0 Bed | Accessories.Ford.com

They have 15% off too. Not sure if the 15 % off works with the points.
Ford Ranger Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet? 1714671374792-ne

Sponsored
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Software Engineer
The thing with spray in liner is they have to sand the bed prior to application since the substance can adhere better to a scuffed up surface versus painted surface. Thus if I decide later on that I really want a spray in liner, any scratches in the mean time wonā€™t matter. So might as well try it without for a little while and see if itā€™s really needed.
That is an excellent point. Guess I might try without first, and then as needed.

FossIsleBC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XL
Iā€™d like to (order one, that is). But itā€™s not on the Canadian ford accessories website.
same thing with the J Braces. Dealer says theyā€™re unable to order them for me ?!?
Really frustrating that what you guys have access to South of the border Ford hasnā€™t made available to its customers in Canada.

Mhutch1212

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Parts Manager
I purchased the swing out tool box and the bed mat, used my 42000 points and paid $118 after the 20% discount
Do you know if we still get the Ford points when we buy new vehicles?

RRaptor24

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Occupation
Crane Operator šŸ˜œ
šŸ¤”What 20% discount?

Also, how long did it take to get your 42k points added to your Ford pass account?
Thereā€™s a sale now code (SHOP524) it took a couple days for my points to show up. But you do get 42000 with the purchase of the truck.

Mhutch1212

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Parts Manager
I did the spray in liner + bed mat for my last truck, and it worked great. However, my use case is recreational as well so this time Iā€™m doing just the bed mat (plus a tonneau cover this time around because rain and theft).

The thing with spray in liner is they have to sand the bed prior to application since the substance can adhere better to a scuffed up surface versus painted surface. Thus if I decide later on that I really want a spray in liner, any scratches in the mean time wonā€™t matter. So might as well try it without for a little while and see if itā€™s really needed.
My thing about the whole mat vs bed liner thing is Iā€™m coming over from a 2019 F150 aluminum which I didnā€™t need a bed liner because it isnā€™t going to rust. I have a cover and a mat which was perfect. Now going to the Ranger that has a steel thin bed that can rust, I think I will get a bed liner sprayed in with a mat over it. Just donā€™t want water getting under the mat and having a chance to rust the Ranger bed.
Sponsored