• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FORScan Cable

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
received_862732222187519.jpeg

Free to a good home if picked up at Bucees in Katy; aka on the west side of Houston. Houston is an hour from Houston so being a bit specific on a drop location.

Will i mail it? Sure. 5 dollars to help with shipping to the lower 48. It will likely be a bit more if I flat rate it to be lazy but this thing was cheap to start with and it will go to the post office with something else anyway.... so no time lost getting it shipped. I'd ask that be sent friends and family via PayPal so no weird fees on the 5 but...

...that said. If someone doesn't have one and has a Ranger (and has a laptop) they really should have this and it not sit in my garage. If anything, run Bambi mode an enrage people that don't understand why that is so awesome (don't tell them.. let the rage consume them).

Not sure if it will transfer but I still have more than half a year on my FORscan license. We can try on that as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace
OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I'll be happy to send them together as I doubt that little cable will add much to the shipping

.... but I think the way you want to do it is - adjust what you want to change with FORscan... then tune. Not tune then make FORscan changes. Reduce the chance of dumb. I know I saw some posts about it. Double check to prevent a brick and a reset.

That said: FORscan still has the sensor mapping, testing, and bleed stuff that Ford has to do normally. Even if you change nothing.

I'll also send the code I have and see if it works. Not sure as I registered it.

Reactions: Ace
OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation