Superbuggy

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL STX 4X4
Hey there everyone,
I've been interested in these trucks since they came out, was finally able to get one -just last night in fact. Its a 2022 Xl STX 4x4, and as far as my half-day of ownership experience tells me, this is a pretty fun truck, lol. I've been all over this forum looking at mods, tips, and advice for some time and I just wanted to thank the experienced and helpful owners already here for sharing all the great info! You folks rock :)

Optimus Prime.jpg
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there everyone,
I've been interested in these trucks since they came out, was finally able to get one -just last night in fact. Its a 2022 Xl STX 4x4, and as far as my half-day of ownership experience tells me, this is a pretty fun truck, lol. I've been all over this forum looking at mods, tips, and advice for some time and I just wanted to thank the experienced and helpful owners already here for sharing all the great info! You folks rock :)

Optimus Prime.jpg
Welcome!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there everyone,

Optimus Prime.jpg
Nice choice. If you are into mods. you found the wright forum to help spend your money. If not you need a lot of self discipline.:thumbsup:

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Hey there everyone,

Optimus Prime.jpg
The total black outlook really nice, although keeping it looking that way is a lot of work.
And don't blame us for the money you will spend on add-ons and mods.:wink:

OP
OP
Superbuggy

Superbuggy

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome Max! Great looking Ranger, what mods do you have planned so far? Doesn't really matter as you know many of us will jump in and tell you what you need. lol ?

Ahem......?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-19-22-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html
So I have like 3 lists, but this is from my "do first" list lol.
  • Floor mats (Husky!)
  • Bilstein 5100 shocks
  • Falken Wildpeak AT3W’s
  • Bullet liner
  • Tonneau Cover
  • Diode dynamics led amber fogs -260.00 with backlights
I will totally listen to what anyone has to say about mods -I love researching that stuff! Probably already team damper, just seems like a good idea to me.

OP
OP
Superbuggy

Superbuggy

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be prepared to get peppered with questions about how what changes Ford to the 2022 MY. For instance, do you have hood struts?
Awright, just ran outside in mu UGGs to see, and nope -no hood struts. And no engine cover either, but I already knew to expect that (Thaaaaanks forum! hehe :LOL:)

OP
OP
Superbuggy

Superbuggy

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome, ae you going to be towing a superbuggy? If so there are many who can answer towing questions here. Not me!
I think we will eventually have a small camper to tow, but I'm thinking the Ranger itself will eventually transform into the Superbuggy :LOL:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hey there everyone,

Optimus Prime.jpg
Welcome, Max! Great-looking Ranger!!!!
Sponsored