• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger43931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Not sure if this was confirmed, but is it possible to remove the graphics package without the raptor text? I have a new raptor being delivered next month, definitely removing graphics but TBD on raptor text. But from these pictures, the text seems to sit on top implying it's all or nothing.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
Not sure if this was confirmed, but is it possible to remove the graphics package without the raptor text? I have a new raptor being delivered next month, definitely removing graphics but TBD on raptor text. But from these pictures, the text seems to sit on top implying it's all or nothing.
Someone with the actual graphics package could confirm, but I'm pretty sure that the Raptor lettering is a part of the side graphics making it one whole piece not two pieces.

Basically, it's all or nothing if you remove it

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Yea, the text is all part of it, if you want the text only you would have to buy some new decals to put back on after the graphic pkg is removed. It all comes off as one big graphic.

Sponsored

Tr1tium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4runner trd pro
I would think taking the decals off would hurt resale a little bit imho. A buyer might really want them and pass on a vehicle that doesn’t have them.

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
I would think taking the decals off would hurt resale a little bit imho. A buyer might really want them and pass on a vehicle that doesn’t have them.
Anyone who doesn't like the graphics is going to want a truck where they were removed early in the vehicle's life so the paint matches. The Raptor logo can easily be readded. The full graphics aren't that much more effort. Most diverse buyer pool in my opinion.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I doubt it, if it did it would only be the cost of the stickers to put them back on, thinking that is likely $200-300 for Raptor decals, maybe $800 for the full graphics kit.

OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I doubt it, if it did it would only be the cost of the stickers to put them back on, thinking that is likely $200-300 for Raptor decals, maybe $800 for the full graphics kit.
Resale. Hahaha. I’m sure KBB has no box to check off for stickers for it. And mine will be for “ok” condition when I sell it
Sponsored