• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California SuperCab Black Side Steps - Take Off (South Bay Area)

ebob9

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Supercab
Occupation
Professional Lurker
EDIT: Disposed of

I've got a pair of SuperCab OEM Side Steps & Bolts available. Great shape, only on the truck for ~1000 miles. (Replaced with Shrockworks Rock Sliders)

$100 takes them. Local pickup only.

IMG-7597.jpg

IMG-7600.jpg

IMG-7599.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

that408guy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Sorry to highjack the post with a new question but do you have any pics with the Shrockworks on? I was looking to replace my oems as well.

OP
OP
ebob9

ebob9

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Lurker
They look good, and relatively easy to put on. There's a great install video here:

Only things I really did that was a departure from the video was
  1. I used 2 large flat-top jack stands along with Lynx RV levelers (https://trilynx.com/products/lynx-leveler-10-pack) to position them myself under the truck. Easy to do solo. Put them under with one leveler, then add more until pretty near exact height.
  2. I painted the unfinished metal inside shims AND painted the frame where I drilled the hole with rustoleum black. Hoping to reduce rust.

I will post pics eventually - lot more work being done and not in an easy spot.

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
I haven't seen any supercabs with the steps. Do you have a pic with them installed on your truck? Just curious what they look like. Would love to get these but unfortunately on the east coast. Would pay shipping if you changed your mind about local pick up

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt., Grumpy Old Senior Citizen
I haven't seen any supercabs with the steps. Do you have a pic with them installed on your truck? Just curious what they look like. Would love to get these but unfortunately on the east coast. Would pay shipping if you changed your mind about local pick up
Here's a pic of my Scab with factory steps...one of the options on my Lariat....
For info, the additional cost for the factory steps is $635.00 on my window sticker.

IMG_20220618_123734732_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220618_123751367_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

OP
OP
ebob9

ebob9

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Lurker
I do have a pic, but the above ones are much better:
IMG-7596.jpg

Also, I looked into shipping. Buying the box and padding to keep safe is like $100-150 for me as I don't have a good sized box or free options. Shipping on top of that which puts it really close to the new price of ~$400-500.
If you want a shipped one it'd be better to grab one of those.

Last edited:

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
I do have a pic, but the above ones are much better:
IMG-7596.jpg

Also, I looked into shipping. Buying the box and padding to keep safe is like $100-150 for me as I don't have a good sized box or free options. Shipping on top of that which puts it really close to the new price of ~$400-500.
If you want a shipped one it'd be better to grab one of those.
Thanks for checking. Yeah shipping is crazy high. Always wondered what the supercabs look like aesthetically with the step. Looks good IMO. Eventually will have to bite the bullet and purchase. My wife is 5ft and I'm 5'8". Truck has lift and gotta high step it to get inside. LoL. Also to save the side seat bolster sliding in & out
Sponsored