Trip OS

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
HI Guys, this afternoon my wife and I leave to spend about 3 weeks in southern England and the Scottish highlands. After that we jump on to a cruise to visit Iceland and Norway. On the cruise we meet up with some US friends from Colorado we met in Alaska last year.
I've been looking at the weather, hmm don't forget we both grew up in (and still live in) the subtropics in climate similar to southern Florida. So packing has been a challenge.
Our adult boys will be at home looking after things and (hopefully) feeding the cat. See you all when we get back!
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
HI Guys, this afternoon my wife and I leave to spend about 3 weeks in southern England and the Scottish highlands. After that we jump on to a cruise to visit Iceland and Norway. On the cruise we meet up with some US friends from Colorado we met in Alaska last year.
I've been looking at the weather, hmm don't forget we both grew up in (and still live in) the subtropics in climate similar to southern Florida. So packing has been a challenge.
Our adult boys will be at home looking after things and (hopefully) feeding the cat. See you all when we get back!
Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

OP
OP

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Safe travels Cam - it sounds like a great adventure - does it still count as going walkabout?

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Have a nice trip. Those are areas my wife would love to go.

OP
OP

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Greetings from Bristol in UK. Weather so far has been extraordinary good. Fine and warm. I even got sun burned one day. Seen quite a few 1000 years plus cathedrals beautiful buildings still standing and in use. They really knew how to build even then. Also seen quite a few Rangers.

OP
OP

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Have fun Cam!

If you're writing a trip report, where's your.... camera ? 😛
Oh I have it with me, just haven't downloaded any photos to this tablet yet .

OP
OP

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Have a nice trip. Those are areas my wife would love to go.
Yes some things both my wife and I have wanted to do for some time. Being cooped up at home for 4 months because of a silly accident was a bit of a wake up call.
Sponsored