First Name
Jeffrrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
semi-retired
l wanted to add some accessory lights to my 21 XLT. Went with the AOB panel and some plain switches. Had to make a few improvisations but it all snapped into place eventually. I did not use the extra lighter wire for power and ground so they are capped off behind. AOB installation was very simple and instructions were spot on. I pulled a wire bundle through the rubber grommet on the driver side with a hot and ground from an add on spare fuse. I had to make a slight opening on the fuse box for the wire to come through. No issues at all. I took off (sorry no pictures) fabrication around the hood latch and ran the relays from in there. Anyway, fun little project. I will get the lights wired up after I get the income taxes done. Sorry for the bigger pictures.

IMG_6591.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ext1809

Ext1809

First Name
Jeffrrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
semi-retired
I took the top cover piece off and there is some space behind the grill front where I mounted my relays. I wrapped each series and pulled the wire bundle back towards the battery. I made all the connections between the headlamp and battery. I think this would be where a second battery were to go. Ford made this project easy for me. Sorry for the pictures being out of order

IMG_6626.JPG
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6627.JPG