Howdy

Sdvu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger Raptor C
I am new here and glad to have found such a great group of individuals who want to use the knowledge they have acquired to help others. Thank you for letting me join The Ranger Forums. I currently have a 96 stock manual and love it. Purchased it out of necessity and wish I would have bought one sooner. The only upgrade I have done is to replace all exterior lights with LED. Believe that the tires are not the correct size due to the speedometer being off. I am trying to purchase a 94 manual flairside that hasn't ran in 7 years just for fun. Thank you again for creating this community of persons with a love for a great little truck.
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I am new here and glad to have found such a great group of individuals who want to use the knowledge they have acquired to help others. Thank you for letting me join The Ranger Forums. I currently have a 96 stock manual and love it. Purchased it out of necessity and wish I would have bought one sooner. The only upgrade I have done is to replace all exterior lights with LED. Believe that the tires are not the correct size due to the speedometer being off. I am trying to purchase a 94 manual flairside that hasn't ran in 7 years just for fun. Thank you again for creating this community of persons with a love for a great little truck.
welcome to r5g! dont worry we can talk you into lots of ways to spend money on rangers on top of the led lights lol.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Welcome Jim. As you said, there is a great group here. Sometimes we tease each other, but it is all in fun. There is an abundance of Ranger knowledge among the members.

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Welcome Jim!
Sponsored