Redline Goods

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
Carl_sj was nice enough to mention Redline Goods in a post. I ordered an e-brake boot for my Ranger in black leather with stone stitching to match my stone leather interior. I also ordered a shifter boot for my Mazda 2 (black leather with red to match that interior). Both arrived - from Poland - within a week and are a quite nice upgrade from the Ranger's torn vinyl and the Mazda's really, really cheap vinyl. I recommend them. :thumbsup:
RangerE.JPG
Sponsored

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Carl_sj was nice enough to mention Redline Goods in a post. I ordered an e-brake boot for my Ranger in black leather with stone stitching to match my stone leather interior. I also ordered a shifter boot for my Mazda 2 (black leather with red to match that interior). Both arrived - from Poland - within a week and are a quite nice upgrade from the Ranger's torn vinyl and the Mazda's really, really cheap vinyl. I recommend them. :thumbsup:
How did the install go, pretty straight forward?

OP
OP
Lone

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
For the most part, quite straight forward and easy - there's a video on youTube, also. You'll need small binder clips and a leather/plastic glue. Clipping to the plastic frame is a little tricky, but it all goes together.

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4
Congrats. It is a great purchase. There is a whole thread dedicated to e brake boot problem and everyone has been happy with the redline product.
I used e6000 glue. Great stuff.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I ordered a replacement shifter boot for my Lariat because the e brake boot looked so much better. Totally unnecessary of course - only I will notice 😉. I hope it's easy to do.
Sponsored