New Members Introduce Yourself!

Aftermath865

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Clint here, from Knoxville TN. I’ve been a Ranger fan boy most of my adult life.
first Ranger was a 95 standard cab 5 speed. Traded it for a 99 3.0L Supercab. Traded that one for a 2001 Black 4.0L supercab 4-door. Traded that one in on a brand new 2004 Sonic Blue flareside in September of 2004.

I still have that truck and it currently has 234,000 miles on it and has been fantastic. I just purchased this 2019 STX FX4 new in late June.

20A8B79B-5426-4CD4-8BFA-897391702E61.jpeg

I combed this site for a month before buying it. I learned so much and I thank you guys for that. I haven’t done a lot to it yet but I will get there. So far I’ve just tinted the windows, gotten a spray in bed liner, Did the “Raptor Lights”, Added the Engine Cover, added the OEM chrome exhaust tip, chrome grille, and chrome tow hooks.

rcmikey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Howdy everyone!

I'm new to the forums, and Ranger's in general. I'll be daily driving the truck here in Fort Collins, Colorado -- and getting into the mountains some with the family for camping / fishing and just doing all around Colorado things!

I'm a long time (now former) Tacoma owner - a good friend convinced me to test drive a 2020 Ranger... and then this happened:

IMG_3725.jpg

So far (5 days in) I'm really enjoying the new ride! There's some things I absolutely love about the new truck (front parking assist and my tight fitting garage = happy! and can finally lose the tennis ball!). There's some things I'm "getting used to" (where'd all the buttons go???) but overall it's been great.

I'll be following all the mods people are discussing... and eventually building up the nerve to fix what isn't broken!

Jgarrett

First Name
jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
FBI
Hey there. I'm Jim (Jimbob to my friends) and I'm somewhere in the greater Midwest. You guys have some cool Rangers and I hope to learn something from y'all while I build up my truck. Great to be here and hope my Ranger can be worthy to show off someday :giggle:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hey there. I'm Jim (Jimbob to my friends) and I'm somewhere in the greater Midwest. You guys have some cool Rangers and I hope to learn something from y'all while I build up my truck. Great to be here and hope my Ranger can be worthy to show off someday :giggle:
Welcome Jimbob. There's a whole lot to learn around here but the only way your Ranger will truly be worthy here is if you add the required tailgate damper. It would help too to add as many lights all around your Ranger as that helps you stand out around here. :crackup: Oh, make sure you drive it a lot too so you can contribute in the "High mileage" thread.?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
If you have a Ranger, it's already worthy!:handsinair::turkey:

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
660DB2FB-27C3-45D1-8BD3-8E239B9A97BD.jpeg

Just picked up a 2020 Lariat fx4. Debadged and paint corrected after dealer ran it through car wash. See how it does in Vermont winters.
Weclome! Great looking truck, looks nearly identical to mine when it was on the lot.

Jgarrett

First Name
jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
FBI
Welcome Jimbob. There's a whole lot to learn around here but the only way your Ranger will truly be worthy here is if you add the required tailgate damper. It would help too to add as many lights all around your Ranger as that helps you stand out around here. :crackup: Oh, make sure you drive it a lot too so you can contribute in the "High mileage" thread.?
Thanks AZ. What's a tailgate diaper? Does the Ranger bed leak? What's considered high mileage around here? Thanks.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks AZ. What's a tailgate diaper? Does the Ranger bed leak? What's considered high mileage around here? Thanks.

Tailgate diaper lol....now you started a whole new topic. High mileage, well we had one member who had over 30K in about 10 months. I still say he was homeless and lived in his Ranger but we'll never know. ?

Jgarrett

First Name
jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
FBI
Tailgate diaper lol....now you started a whole new topic. High mileage, well we had one member who had over 30K in about 10 months. I still say he was homeless and lived in his Ranger but we'll never know. ?
Wow...I can only imagine lol...I bet he must've had one sweet Ranger to drive it so much...who needs a home when you love your truck that much eh?

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
If you have a Ranger, it's already worthy!:handsinair::turkey:
Look at that, new to the forum and already a dancing turkey from Tracy. Welcome, Jim you don't Know how privileged you are.

rltriumph

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Pipefitter
Weclome! Great looking truck, looks nearly identical to mine when it was on the lot.
Probably won’t really start doing anything to it until spring. Unless I put snow tires on the stock rims. Ill see how the oem tires do in snow and mud season.

Reactions: Doc