Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab 4x4
Occupation
IT
Yuck :(

I had COVID in April this year. It was so horrible that I was out for two weeks with fever of 100 to 103 with body aches, sweats, chills, coughing, etc. It felt like it'll never end. Fever finally broke after two weeks of hell and still had fatigue issues for the next three weeks.

I never gotten a flu or fever since I was a child (Am 45 years old now). Colds once or twice every Winter but I haven't gotten a cold last Winter due to social distancing and mask. Last time I've gotten sick was stomach virus back in 2004 for two days. I do not want this COVID shit again.

Hope Dave recover ASAP!
Sponsored

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Dave has COVID and is been knocked for a loop. Here's his message to me:
"
I ended up getting Covid and it’s really kicking my butt. Today is the first day in a week that I can sit upright. I’ve never felt this terrible between the nausea and aches from head to toe. Could you do me a favor and let Duke, Rick, Chris M and Bdoc what happened? I just can’t concentrate enough to message them all back right now. I really appreciate everyone’s concern...

So, he could use some good wishes & prayers to get him through and maybe someone can pick up a damper or two j/k :angel:

Thanks everyone!!
Oof. So sorry he's having to deal with that right now. Hopefully he'll be immune for the future. Glad he's still kicking and can't wait to see him posting again soon.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Wishing you a speedy recovery Dave:confused:

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2.7L Mid Package 4.27
With Dave out of the picture....Phil taking a breather....this is my opportunity to take the top posting spot.
Others misfortune is my gain....

expect a flurry of posting activity on every post....it wont matter what it is....I'm going to comment.
Might even double post now and then to really pump up the count.
You will need to step up your "reactions" game to have any chance at replacing Dave.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
With Dave out of the picture....Phil taking a breather....this is my opportunity to take the top posting spot.

expect a flurry of posting activity on every post....it wont matter what it is....I'm going to comment.
Everyone mute RP‼

F929A3FF-151D-4B38-9DA2-EFC2C2673898.gif

OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

:crackup:

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
It is really great that the forum has shown such concern for one of our fellow members. I'm sorry that he is so sick but prayers on the way for a full and speedy recovery.

Dave:
Get well soon. We do miss you.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Dang I caught the chicom bio flu in March 2020. I was lethargic and had the runny poops for 2-3 days and that was it. I had still gone to work. Didn't even know what it was until a few weeks later when traces of it were found from my testing. On top of that, no one at work would go on to get COVID till some months down the road (other sources).

Ontop of that, my wife and child have never caught it.

Guess I was one of the lucky ones who showed no serious signs and also cannot pass it along.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I bet Dave has already installed dampers on each side of his adjustable bed so he can gently lower his head down to a comfortable sleeping position when he’s really tired.

OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Next to the Sheriffs Posse, I was doing their main office over and they all loved my Ranger. Always a good idea be friendly and to stay on the right side of the law. ?

IMG_2808.jpg

It seems Dave left some bread crumbs to follow…

I found this pic Dave posted and zoomed in on that sign, so I called the Westbrook Village Sheriff’s Posse - it’s a private security firm - they remember him and his truck - they have his phone number and will call him - they’ll initiate a wellness check by his local PD if needed.

Yes, I’m certain they thought I was a lunatic. ?
When Dave gets back I'll have to ask him if he also has a BMW since he parks like that.
Considering all the grief he gives Tracy (@Tracy Bowman )...?
Sponsored