First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
I feel for anyone buying a new vehicle right now. Only good deals out there are buying out your lease. Hard to believe my truck is valued 8k more than I bought it in 2019 with 24k miles.
Sponsored

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
They're very quick at getting the quotes back, you will most likely have it today. I'm 100% happy dealing with them and it couldn't have been any easier being 1450 miles away. Good luck!
Dave, you buy yours from Granger? Did you have it delivered to AZ or drive it back? Just curious ;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave, you buy yours from Granger? Did you have it delivered to AZ or drive it back? Just curious ;)
Alex, yes I bought my Jeep (and have my Bronco order) through Granger. I was going to drive it back but it wasn't supposed to be built until March. It ended up getting built in late December and delivered to Granger early January which it's way to cold for me to make that trip. lol I ended up having it shipped out here and now we're going to take out trip this June (but in reverse) and the weather will be much warmer.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
My advice. Don't buy now.

If you can at all get by, just wait.

I wouldn't buy a car right now unless I absolutely needed. And if I had to I'd buy the cheapest shitbox I could.
Why? Wife got a 2022 Subaru Outback at a little under MSRP and a great number on the trade in....3k over KBB trade in value.

I have a 2022 F150 on order. Zero deposit.
5k under MSRP. Plus any incentives at the time.

People refuse to negotiate and walk out if needed.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Why? Wife got a 2022 Subaru Outback at a little under MSRP and a great number on the trade in....3k over KBB trade in value.

I have a 2022 F150 on order. Zero deposit.
5k under MSRP. Plus any incentives at the time.

People refuse to negotiate and walk out if needed.
Because vehicle values are currently over inflated. Supply is low, still, and demand is high.

Are there deals to be had? Sure. Are they as good as they once were and should be once again as supply increases? Not even close.

I'm glad you found some vehicles you're happy with.

Also note, my post was 4 months ago. Things have improved somewhat recently.

Justin says...

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Lux
Occupation
IT System Analyst II
I'm about to order my Ranger. Getting quotes from dealers.
2022 Ranger XLT 4x4 equip group 300. Adding keypad and locking diff. Z plan. $31,600 before TTL.

Is this a good deal??

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
2022 Ranger XLT 4x4 equip group 300. Adding keypad and locking diff. Z plan. $31,600 before TTL.

Is this a good deal??
F278170F-4CEC-442B-BBDC-E533AF27938F.gif

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

Is this a good deal??
Sounds decent, I have a 2-wheel drive XL Supercab with 101A and, after incentives, it'll be $26K, so for your $5K more you're getting 4-WD and much better package.

Justin says...

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Lux
Occupation
IT System Analyst II
Pretty damn good. Screw or scab?
That deal is dead. Someone had been telling me they can get me Z plan the whole time I was shopping. I found a good deal and went to take them up on their offer, and its only an X plan. Dont get me wrong, thats nice.... but its no Z plan. Currently, waiting for stocks to go back up enough for me to cash some out. Not sure if you keep up, but the last couple months especially last week was MURDER for stocks. So, that has changed my plans. :(

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
That deal is dead. Someone had been telling me they can get me Z plan the whole time I was shopping. I found a good deal and went to take them up on their offer, and its only an X plan. Dont get me wrong, thats nice.... but its no Z plan. Currently, waiting for stocks to go back up enough for me to cash some out. Not sure if you keep up, but the last couple months especially last week was MURDER for stocks. So, that has changed my plans. :(
Trust me I know. I have not looked at my 401k and don't want too

Wes.harris07

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CVL manager
In Albuquerque I got my Lariat Tremor at MSRP with a $500 rebate. That’s all the incentives they had at the time. But they are giving any incentives that Ford is offering. And my truck was on the lot no preordered. So there are places you just gotta look for them. Some that even markup will void that if you just talk to them. And others are just greedy slime.
Sponsored