Ford Performance grill for my Tremor, what say you?

Should I change out my Tremor grill for the Ford Performance grill?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Jackpot Tremor

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
Are those the Diode 6inch lights?

I just got mine in the mail, and figuring out how to install them.

YEP!.....I got them off of Amazon and had them installed probably over a year ago.......they are super bright and are holding up to everything!.......MUCH better quality then most of the cheap offbrand junk!.....I paid my trusted mechanic to install and wire them to one of my "upfitter" switches so I can't help you with how they are installed.......

Amazon.com: Diode Dynamics Stage Series LED Lightbar Kit Compatible with Ford Ranger 2019-2021, SS6 White Driving : Automotive
Sponsored

shb500777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C, 2023 Ranger Lariat / Tremor
I went back and forth on this for about a month. My truck isn’t even here yet. I ended up going for the FP grill, but plan to reuse my OEM (painted) grill trim / surround. It’s the best looking combo in my opinion, and really looks nice with the paint matching the bumpers / flares.

rapid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat, 2022 Explorer Timberline,
I would just do the black/smoked chrome ovals. Adding more black and getting rid of the blue will do a lot. JMO.

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I hated the Tremor grille. Was one of the first things I took off the truck, followed by the side steps and the Tremor sticker. Hmm ... maybe I shouldn't have bought a Tremor?! Lol!

rapid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"I hated the Tremor grille. Was one of the first things I took off the truck, followed by the side steps and the Tremor sticker. Hmm ... maybe I shouldn't have bought a Tremor?! Lol! "

Agreed! Side steps had to go!!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Hey Forum members!

I love my 2021 Lariat Tremor but I'm thinking I want the front grill to look more "tough" and also seems like maybe too much red now. I have the red tremor nostrils and the red tow hooks....so maybe too much going on with the grill?!

Anyway, I'm think about swapping out the Tremor grill for the "Ford Performance Grill" 19-23 Ranger Ford Performance Grille (stage3motorsports.com) .........what do you think??

Here's my current set-up.....

20230317_112635_resized.jpg

20230317_112748_resized.jpg
I like it as it is.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I much prefer this grill and you see the ford one a lot.
Hi Bill,

Go ahead as long as it is in the Ford Tough Pink color....

Best,
Phil

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I was thinking....thanks for your input!
Hi Jack,

Go for it if you like the grill.... As a young engineer , I was worried about "fitting in". Had to wear the correct width tie at Ford with my white shirt standard dress for example...Then as I gained experience and confidence in myself, I said F**k it... I wore what I liked and never looked back. Folks here on these forums berate the Chrome Package on my Ranger....Okay...I do not give a damn...I like it as does my wife Margie and my tortoise Tito... They count in my life, not the outsiders.

Do what you like....No regrets. I actually like both grills and would think your truck looks super with either. Go for the Gold as they say in the trite saying!

Best,
Phil

OP
OP
Jackpot Tremor

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
Hi Jack,

Go for it if you like the grill.... As a young engineer , I was worried about "fitting in". Had to wear the correct width tie at Ford with my white shirt standard dress for example...Then as I gained experience and confidence in myself, I said F**k it... I wore what I liked and never looked back. Folks here on these forums berate the Chrome Package on my Ranger....Okay...I do not give a damn...I like it as does my wife Margie and my tortoise Tito... They count in my life, not the outsiders.

Do what you like....No regrets. I actually like both grills and would think your truck looks super with either. Go for the Gold as they say in the trite saying!

Best,
Phil

Best advice ever!.....Guys like you make this forum super awesome so thanks for being here!!.....Ford Performance Grill ordered damnit!!

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
I only see the Ford performance grill/raptor grill.on this forum. Only saw one in person in 2020 at a 4WP convention so not even on the road. Glad I got mine it looks beastly.

Here's a picture of my grill taken today.
PXL_20230405_213836723.MP~3.jpg

rapid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what I was thinking....thanks for your input!
It's your truck- of course do with it what you will. That is what is leading in the poll. When opinions are asked for they will be given. If you want it get it and enjoy the heck out of it. No dork should give you crap for it. I think your truck looks great as it is(just needs black ovals:like:).
Sponsored