Espo78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX FX4
Vehicle Showcase
This patent made me think of the Topper EZ Lift @Espo78 put on his awesome Shadow Black STX SuperCab! šŸ˜ƒ
Wow good memory! Iā€™m still rocking the setup but finding less time to use it. I like this factory concept and Iā€™m sure the aftermarket would do all sorts of cool things with it. Wonder what the weight limit is for static and dynamic loads with it lifted? I canā€™t really drive with mine extended. Would open up some more options if I could.
Sponsored

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
As I'm sure most of you guys understand , often these patents are geared toward the aftermarket.
This actually is a great upgrade/improvement to the "sideboard patent" my daughter received 4 or 5 years ago when she was at Ford. That patent was based on the idea of having sideboards that could be deployed when needed, such as hauling a load of mulch or dirt, and then lowering back down when not needed.
Their challenge was dealing with the wheel well. As she told me when i sent her this, the posts solve that problem. Though her patent wasn't referenced.

Last edited: