In need of running boards

VegasP11

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
I took the factory ones off day one. Seen some on marketplace for $10. So mine just lean against a wall in the car hole.
lol, I have never heard it called a "car hole".
Sponsored

OP
OP
Shadowblk2022

Shadowblk2022

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
Dear Shadowblk
I have a set of OEM running boards for sale off of my 2019 . If you haven't bought a set yet we can work something out. I'm in south Jersey, near Atlantic City. I'm asking $100.00 for them , includes brackets and bolts.
Only issue with that is I am in Massachusetts. Also r they the black OEM ones or the chrome? Thank you

Junior Blue

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightening Blue Ranger Lariat Crew
Only issue with that is I am in Massachusetts. Also r they the black OEM ones or the chrome? Thank you
They're Black
What pert of Mass. are you from? Near the NY border? I was thinking maybe we could meet up at a half way point somewhere. If you're still interested call 609 840 6260 leave a message.

OP
OP
Shadowblk2022

Shadowblk2022

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
They're Black
What pert of Mass. are you from? Near the NY border? I was thinking maybe we could meet up at a half way point somewhere. If you're still interested call 609 840 6260 leave a message.
yeah im in western mass (springfield area) the border is about 45- 1 hour away

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

Wesmertz

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger SXT FX4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Grocery Management
Heck if you drive to my house in southern Utah I’ll give them to you. I have my factory steps and the bolts.

Tremorky

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Designer
Heck if you drive to my house in southern Utah I’ll give them to you. I have my factory steps and the bolts.
I’ll have Tremor boards after this weekend for cheap but I’m 14 hrs away….

thorn726

First Name
thorn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger xl
old thread but might as well add it here: i put these on my SuperCab/ cheap, looks ok, and Very easy to put on. I got them for my lady who is short and needs them. 5 inch wide is a bit much and does get in my way a tiny bit but im getting used to them and i set them rearward enough that i can use them to get at stuff in the bed... 4 inch would be better if you can find them. use a knife to get the plastic things out. an impact driver with ratchet attachment made getting the locknuts tight much easier, attachment bolts go on so fast better to do with hand tools...
there were a couple pages with similar ones but these were cheapest Supercab option. there are similar for the supercrew as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0892RP3BY?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Fazzie01

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Also replying to old thread because what the heck. I picked up some factory running boards off FB marketplace because I thought all the aftermarket ones just look hideous or cost $1000+. Got them for $100. Might look into junkyards as well. The Rangers are probably starting to show up in them now.
Sponsored