First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
In all seriousness congratulations!! :party::like: You'll now be able to enjoy it like we all have been doing and share your stories with us too. Just give it some time to break in as the transmission will shift and feel weird for a while. Then you can tune it and add all sorts of other things you never knew you needed and be broke like the rest of us! ?

Money3.gif
Cue the damper

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Already know one thing... contrary to my previously mentioned plans, I will not be removing the steps. Was looking at the truck and talking to two of the sales guys at the dealership. One of them said he really liked the looks of the steps. Of course me being me I just had to tell him that I did not. Then was telling them my step removal plans. Also mentioned my fear of rock chips too though. While I was talking, the warden proceeded to open the door and demonstrated how she gets into the truck. Looking at me she stated "I need those steps!" Case closed. Steps are staying. :blush:

Yes sir buddy. Wild horses couldn't get those steps off of my truck. Love me some steps. Yes I do. :angel::whew:

Last edited:

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Already know one thing... contrary to my previously mentioned plans, I will not be removing the steps. Was looking at the truck and talking to two of the sales guys at the dealership. One of them said he really liked the looks of the steps. Of course me being me I just had to tell him that I did not. Then was telling them my step removal plans. Also mentioned my fear of rock chips too though. While I was talking the warden proceeded to open the door and demonstrated how she gets into the truck. Looking at me she stated "I need those steps!" Case closed. Steps are staying. :blush:

Yes sir buddy. Wild horses couldn't get those steps off of my truck. Love me some steps. Yes I do. :angel::whew:
Sounds like a long and happy marriage going on there....

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
The steps aren't bad once you get used to actaully using them to get in & out. Funny how so many complain about Tremor steps but then add very similar aftermarket versions.

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Some pics from the dealership. Under awning due to storm rolling in.

20230227_151550.jpg

20230227_151539.jpg

20230227_151521.jpg

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
The gap on the hood looks bigger on the left vs the right! Oh never mind............
1.gif
(What?! Where?!?! OMG!!!! Running into garage. It's 'cause of that stupid center bearing on the driveshaft I just know it!
Oh jeez. I should have never bought this thing. I need to take it back. What have I done?!?!?!? Damn tranny will probably crap out on the way to take it back tomorrow. Oh woe is me.... I'm gonna be sick.)

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
I’ll trade you ?. You find the strategically placed pubic hair yet? If if makes you feel better mine will be back at dealer and I know they’ll place another one somewhere in my truck. ?

In all seriousness, congrats! I will have to admit I’m a little jealous. How’s the ride compared to you last one?
Ride was actually good. Is funny though, totally used to my ST. Haven't had a truck for nine years. Told my wife, yep I'm back in a truck!

Unfortunately first half of the trip the flipping storm was so bad that I couldn't really pay attention to my truck. Too busy trying to stay away from EVERYONE! But once I got through that shitshow got to say, I was impressed. Certainly rides rougher that our cars but honestly I didn't think it was too bad. One of the roads had a few good size potholes. Covered in water of course. Nice to not have to panic about bending a wheel when I hit one.

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations on you’re new white Ranger. It really looks much better in the pictures than the ones on Fords site. White will be really easy to take care of and show a lot less dust than say, blue.

Hopefully there were no problems at the dealership and everything went smoothly. Did they clean the interior up good enough? Gregg @gfitzge2 made a special call over to C crew and told them to christen it really good for you.:oops: If not I can ship you out a case of 303 All Purpose cleaner which really does do a great job. Especially at getting spots and odors out.:inspect:?
You order a damper yet?
1677547355554.png

Congratys on the truck getting home...?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not great pics. And already dirty as I had to drive it through a crazy rain storm. About 60 miles to my house so one thing for sure, no water leaks!
20230227_174257.jpg
Storm from hell. Pucker factor!!! Totally freaked out that some clown was going to plow into me.

But my Tremor is HERE!!!!! :inlove:

Dealer was great. XPlan as was discussed. Zero games. Huge shout out to Ford of Dalton (GA).
Hi Friday Yet,

Congratulations! Glad the first 60 miles were under your belt without incident. Now...Set your tire pressures to the drives side door label. Should be part of PDI but rarely done.

I hope the heritage of Ford Tough applies to your Ranger as well and gives you work and fun times without any hassle...

Best,
Phil

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase