Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
My '21 came with that case, and the cheap Ford logo was a wimpy sticker that promptly fell off. pretty sad they have stopped providing that too I guess
That would be from the dealer. The Ranger came with no folio case. The glove box of the 19-20 MY, had a shelf to hold the manual.

Frank
Sponsored

OP
OP
houseOfDogs

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
That would be from the dealer. The Ranger came with no folio case. The glove box of the 19-20 MY, had a shelf to hold the manual.

Frank
LOL, that shelf is gone too! It's just one big space.

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
I got one with my 19. Was just thinking about keeping mine if I upgrade to the 6G ranger raptor but then remembered the manual will be digital. :facepalm:

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Let me get this straight... we need the owners manual case for something that most owners don't ever read judging by what's posted to this forum?

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Let me get this straight... we need the owners manual case for something that most owners don't ever read judging by what's posted to this forum?
Don't you want to mandate freedom? Well, you got the freedom to be a buzz kill on the internet, others have the freedom of wanting and obtaining owner's manual covers.

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat

Frank
Well, mine was in a sealed bag from the factory just as it seems the new , case-less manuals are.
plus, there is no shelf in my glovebox. hard to guess what was going on at Ford. I have Feb 21 build that still had aluminum front fenders and hood struts. so maybe they had extra inventory they were using up. But I was the one that opened the bag with the case , manuals and some other useless crap inside.

either way, seems the case has gone the way of all the other little things we took for granted.

ppfd

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Or you can go to wal mart and pick up a case for I think $7.00.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Well yes!

As someone who just ordered one, I had to have it because of FOMO! =p

I did have my owners manual in a big ziplock to keep it from getting tattered, but now I have an overpriced case that I would have never even missed, had it not been for this forum! =D

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Well, mine was in a sealed bag from the factory just as it seems the new , case-less manuals are.
plus, there is no shelf in my glovebox. hard to guess what was going on at Ford. I have Feb 21 build that still had aluminum front fenders and hood struts. so maybe they had extra inventory they were using up. But I was the one that opened the bag with the case , manuals and some other useless crap inside.

either way, seems the case has gone the way of all the other little things we took for granted.
Well, dang it! Now I need to find a set of Cyber Orange Aluminum fenders for my Oct 21 built Ranger.

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I got mine from my 01 Sport Trac I still have. After more than 20 yrs I don't think I care as much about the Sport Trac.
Sponsored