First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt., Grumpy Old Senior Citizen
I'd actually like Soupie pinstriped on, like low riders do (seriously).

Untitled-1.png

But ... if I can't have that:

1719605627603-l3.png

Maybe this would scare the engine cover mice:

1719605901365-mn.png
David, that wouldn't scare them at all.....hard to be scared when your laughing your arse off !!!!
Sponsored

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
David, that wouldn't scare them at all.....hard to be scared when your laughing your arse off !!!!
You're on my list!

My summer list of Ranger things to do - I wanna remove that pillar decal - because the only thing better than a Race Red Soupie is more race red!!!

jmelair

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
retired
Has anyone put pin stripes on the side of their Ranger? If you did, how about a couple of pictures? I am thinking about some narrow ones in black on the side of my white Ranger.
Pinstripes can be tasteful, if applied correctly. I used to work with a guy who had someone come out and paint the stripes on the side of his car, and they looked great. Couple years later, I was looking at a new car, which had pinstripes on it. Salesman claimed they were painted on, but when I looked closely, I could see where the person who applied them left scratches on the body where the tape was cut.

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Has anyone put pin stripes on the side of their Ranger? If you did, how about a couple of pictures? I am thinking about some narrow ones in black on the side of my white Ranger.

TIA

George,
I added thin, silver stripes, and to break the black, along the sides, small, longish chrome to the doors. The fellow who stripes for my dealer did it all, after sale, for 50$. My 2019, with picture from 23. Towed trailer to Daytona for Bike Week.
PS. I like chrome!!
Good luck, George! Hot here and white would be welcome in simmer, even in Travelers Rest, SC!!
Regards,
Kemo Sabe!!
George,
I have no idea from whom installer purchased chrome strips.
20210307_102650_IMG_4871.JPG
Sponsored