First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
This is from my 3rd offroad trip in this truck. (We were at Southington Offroad Park in North East Ohio...) I'm getting a lift and tires soon, but driving this thing through the boonies stock has been quite fun :)

SOR Ranger.jpg
the 5g trucks are very capable off road. better tires will make a big difference. ive found my 5g to be more willing to do things off road than i am. my will to be safe says no way ahead of the trucks ability. the only thing with black trucks off road is the paint shows every spec of dust or dirt. black also scratches so easily.
Sponsored

Superbuggy

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL STX 4X4
the 5g trucks are very capable off road. better tires will make a big difference. ive found my 5g to be more willing to do things off road than i am. my will to be safe says no way ahead of the trucks ability. the only thing with black trucks off road is the paint shows every spec of dust or dirt. black also scratches so easily.
Yeah, I have some pinstriping and little dents already for sure lol. And I think I'm like you, the truck is more capable than I am!

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
this is on a trail that leads down to the red river. it rained a lot lately so we stopped here. any further down after rain and the river clay is totally uncivilized and will claim any thing on wheels that enters. :confused: first trip with the new 33 inch cooper mud tires. while they are good in mud they are worse at everything else off road than my old bfg ko2.
1714270048961-c1.jpg
1714270005038-41.jpg

OC4095

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Occupation
Factory Automation Engineer, Auto School Grad, Car Audio Tech
Vehicle Showcase
this is on a trail that leads down to the red river. it rained a lot lately so we stopped here. any further down after rain and the river clay is totally uncivilized and will claim any thing on wheels that enters. :confused: first trip with the new 33 inch cooper mud tires. while they are good in mud they are worse at everything else off road than my old bfg ko2.
1714270048961-c1.jpg
1714270005038-41.jpg
Where is the closest pin to that location? I still want to plan a gathering for us DFW guys out at Bridgeport.