• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Xyotafella

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Tacoma Off Road
Occupation
Machinist
Did the same with mine as well, not a big sticker guy I like the clean look
Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
For sure. It like changes colors depending on the sunlight. It’s rad.
Cactus Grey does that too minus the metallic of course.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Got my truck yesterday, got my rims and tires on last night and sticker removed this morning.
IMG_8067.jpeg
IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_8208.jpeg

IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_8229.jpeg
IMG_8232.jpeg
IMG_8229.jpeg

IMG_8239.jpeg
IMG_8235.jpeg
Sick!! Looks great! Ironically my buddy also has a TRX and is going to sell his for a RR after he took my RR for a rip. He loves the TRX but won’t fit in his garages. Up in NH owning a truck you can’t fit in the garage sucks with the snow. He somehow got a RR in New England for MSRP. But friends of a dealer. He’s picking it up next week.

Last edited:

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Sick!! Looks great! Ironically my buddy also has a TRX and is going to sell his for a RR after he took my RR for a rip. He loves the TRX but won’t fit in his garages. Up in NH owning a truck you can’t fit in the garage sucks with the snow. He somehow got a RR in New England for MSRP. But friends of a dealer. He’s picking it up next week.
Yea, I love my TRX, no real plans of selling it. But its not idea For a daily, which is what my Bronco has been, but the Ranger is meant to take over as my daily, I tend to need at least a small pickup bed quite often. The Ranger really ticks a lot more of my daily need boxes than the Bronco.

Still not 100% sure I am selling the Bronco just yet, I still really like the Bronco too.
I like to give any new daily a few months to make sure I really like it before cutting loose anything I know I like. If the Bronco starts setting a parked in the garage the majority of the time not getting any use, I will likely sell it.

I shot a couple short videos of the Raptor after the sticker delete this morning.

Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I think silver and possibly the grey blue colors are about the only ones I have seen that really look good with the stickers, I think the RR looks great regardless with or without stickers. But I am just not really a sticker guy, also not likely to ever buy any really bright or loud colors. I have pretty much always bought either solid gloss black or solid gloss white. I really hate metallic black or metallic white.
As I have gotten older I tend to stick with white most of the time since it’s a lot easier to care for compared to my black vehicles.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
The one thing that will suck with Shelter Green Metallic is going to be matching and blending paint. My Thunder Grey Chromaflair CTS-V was a challenge with trying to match my aftermarket hood. The sharp lines and color changing angles helped hide a lot of that but I'm not so sure the Raptor will have that luxury. I debadged that car with the exception of the V badges. Same with the Raptor, keeping all the Raptor ID's and didn't get tje graphics, no other badges to delete. Not a fan of the graphics on the Shelter Green but on others it seems required and looks better. For some reason I feel the RAPTOR sticker delete makes her looking naked and a bit plain and blends in with the rest of society. Which is funny because when I ordered mine, I did the graphic delete and was disappointed the Raptor sticker was not deleted too. Now I'm very glad it was not, IMO.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
The one thing that will suck with Shelter Green Metallic is going to be matching and blending paint. My Thunder Grey Chromaflair CTS-V was a challenge with trying to match my aftermarket hood. The sharp lines and color changing angles helped hide a lot of that but I'm not so sure the Raptor will have that luxury. I debadged that car with the exception of the V badges. Same with the Raptor, keeping all the Raptor ID's and didn't get tje graphics, no other badges to delete. Not a fan of the graphics on the Shelter Green but on others it seems required and looks better. For some reason I feel the RAPTOR sticker delete makes her looking naked and a bit plain and blends in with the rest of society. Which is funny because when I ordered mine, I did the graphic delete and was disappointed the Raptor sticker was not deleted too. Now I'm very glad it was not, IMO.
I don't think Shelter Green is really going to be that awful to paint match, especially with today's technology.

The color that will suck is Azure Gray tri-coat simply because it's a tri-stage paint and even with today's tech for paint matching, tri-coat paints are still a pain.
It mostly comes from the pearl/metallic coat sprayed over the base coat color and how it can (and does) change the color tone.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
I don't think Shelter Green is really going to be that awful to paint match, especially with today's technology.

The color that will suck is Azure Gray tri-coat simply because it's a tri-stage paint and even with today's tech for paint matching, tri-coat paints are still a pain.
It mostly comes from the pearl/metallic coat sprayed over the base coat color and how it can (and does) change the color tone.
That makes sense, the Thunder Gray has that issue big time.

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
I asked a friend for some renderings of different placement/colors on mine. Not sure but the good thing is if you don't like it, you pull it off! Like the door placement maybe in Code Orange to work with the interior.
Ford Ranger Removed my Raptor sticker -- from Shelter Green Ranger Raptor 1714428199312-q6
Sponsored