Shudder

Fleckbass

First Name
BRUCE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT FX4 WHITE
I figured out what is causing the shudder, vibration that I have been experiencing. It is the lane keeping alert. The choices in the menu are alert, alert and aid, aid. No shudder with it set to aid. Don't care for the feature but can't turn it off. I was able to set the intensity to low. I would like to be able to change some settings through Forscan but haven't gotten around to purchasing an interface yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Fleckbass

First Name
BRUCE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT FX4 WHITE
If I remember correctly, you can press the button on the end of your turn signal switch which will turn off Lane Keeping Assist. Hold it for 5 secs and it will turn off.
Oh, yeah. I do remember that now. Thanks!

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
If I remember correctly, you can press the button on the end of your turn signal switch which will turn off Lane Keeping Assist. Hold it for 5 secs and it will turn off.
On mine I don't have to hold it for 5 seconds. I just press it and the display shows it is being turned on or off. It has like a count down thing on the display but I don't have to hold it.

khoff90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
On mine I don't have to hold it for 5 seconds. I just press it and the display shows it is being turned on or off. It has like a count down thing on the display but I don't have to hold it.
Yup, you're right! Just checked mine. Thanks for the correction
Sponsored