Technician at Subaru
I would have totally got one if I didn't have passengers often
Sponsored

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
Question for my supercab homies - has anyone put in a compact sub under the front seats? I know there are vents there, but maybe you could mount it off the bottom with blocks on each side (to let vent go below). Thinking something this size: https://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-KSC-SW11-Compact-Enclosed-Subwoofer/dp/B00BO8O9XQ/ , or something in that size range.

Last car had a DVC 10" downfiring sub. Don't think i need that much, but a little low-end addition would be welcome.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/diy-scab-rear-seat-delete-dog-backseat-addition.5880/

OK, for you Super Cab owners, like me, I found what might be some really nice storage containers for those of you with rear seat delete, or, like me, who is going to remove the seating. I was going to make a platform for our 2 dogs and their doggie seats. Searched the web for awhile and found something I think will work out. Read my original post in the General Ford Ranger Topics, under Storage Containers...kind of long and didn't want to re-post.

the dogs love it

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
It finally arrived!

20210810_184429.jpg

20210810_190403.jpg

20210810_190643.jpg

20210810_184034.jpg
What a beauty. The Ranger looks so good in silver. We were very close to ordering ours in silver until the CFO of my humble empire saw a Lightning Blue Crew Cab at the dealer. Congratulations, and enjoy.

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman

Mighty Little Blue

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Supercab FX4
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase
Love the styling of the super cab looks more like a truck. The bed is a little longer, and the payload is better what is not to love about that. All I need now is aftermarket manufacturing to get back on track so I can do the mods I want. All the parts I want and need are taking so long to get. Will be lucky to have it finished by years end.

IMG_6444.jpg

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Love the styling of the super cab looks more like a truck. The bed is a little longer, and the payload is better what is not to love about that. All I need now is aftermarket manufacturing to get back on track so I can do the mods I want. All the parts I want and need are taking so long to get. Will be lucky to have it finished by years end.

IMG_6444.jpg
Agree and it weighs less so it must be quicker .
Sponsored