Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
selling the stock wheels with existing TPMS - they're the sport wheels

new wheels/tires didn't come with them
Ok, I was confused. Your post said you did not get new wheels and tires.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mgallo13

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I was confused. Your post said you did not get new wheels and tires.
Hm. Look at that. Edited now. My bad! I realize how that can be confusing hahaha

OP
OP
mgallo13

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Any progress?
none yet, I dont drive it during the week as I have a work truck so it's been lower on my priority list. Buried with misc christmas activities currently... when i get around to it i will post! i ordered the clicker thing though

OP
OP
mgallo13

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
So I finally got this to the dealer for them to look at. It's been doing it since I originally posted this. After 18 to 20 minutes of driving I get a TPMS warning light on the dash. When I let the car sit overnight it reads my tire pressure perfectly, and then on short trips there's no issues at all whatsoever. For whatever reason after I drive for 20 consecutive minutes ish, it pops up on the dash that I have a tire pressure monitoring system error. The dealer couldn't replicate it obviously because dealers can't ever replicate anything, they reset my TPMS and it just happened again. I'm officially at a loss. I bought the little clicker thingy and that didn't seem to do anything. I'm truly confused at this point.

alcohenusa

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Retired
So I finally got this to the dealer for them to look at. It's been doing it since I originally posted this. After 18 to 20 minutes of driving I get a TPMS warning light on the dash. When I let the car sit overnight it reads my tire pressure perfectly, and then on short trips there's no issues at all whatsoever. For whatever reason after I drive for 20 consecutive minutes ish, it pops up on the dash that I have a tire pressure monitoring system error. The dealer couldn't replicate it obviously because dealers can't ever replicate anything, they reset my TPMS and it just happened again. I'm officially at a loss. I bought the little clicker thingy and that didn't seem to do anything. I'm truly confused at this point.
I think you need to get it to the dealer while the problem is occurring and eliminate the ‘cannot replicate’ BS. Or, find another dealer with a clue.
Sponsored