First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Decided I would try and keep an oem style look for wheels through the old ranger oem centers and popped out the bronco horse. Will paint black
Sponsored

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
I got my bronco m220 and m210 today

image.jpg

IMG_0015.jpeg

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Is the bronco rear axle wider than the rangers? If so by how much?
My bad dude. I didn’t get this notification. It’s wider by 1 inch each side. I’ll have a more accurate measurement once I pull the other to start locating this one. The overall width of the bronco is 68 7/8ths from face of hub to face of hub.

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Got all the bronco brackets stripped from the axle. She’s ready for welding.

IMG_0024.jpeg

gryder

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
My bad dude. I didn’t get this notification. It’s wider by 1 inch each side. I’ll have a more accurate measurement once I pull the other to start locating this one. The overall width of the bronco is 68 7/8ths from face of hub to face of hub.
Got it. I’m running the 3inch fiberwerx glass and have 2 inch rear spacers to push my wheels out. I looked into f150 rear axles but they have a different bolt pattern.

Not sure if you know if it’s possible, but can axles be extended? Like our stock one? I’ve seen an axle for sale in my area for a good price and thought it would be a great candidate to extend 3 inches, if it’s possible.

I’d rather run a proper length axle like yourself than run rear spacers. I guess another option is running different hubs on a f150 axle to match the ranger bolt pattern.

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Got it. I’m running the 3inch fiberwerx glass and have 2 inch rear spacers to push my wheels out. I looked into f150 rear axles but they have a different bolt pattern.

Not sure if you know if it’s possible, but can axles be extended? Like our stock one? I’ve seen an axle for sale in my area for a good price and thought it would be a great candidate to extend 3 inches, if it’s possible.

I’d rather run a proper length axle like yourself than run rear spacers. I guess another option is running different hubs on a f150 axle to match the ranger bolt pattern.
Extending axles would be a pain. If you’re 2wd a f150 axle would be a bit wider and stronger, but would require different axles with hubs drilled for 6x139.7. They do make them. Youd still have to remove all brackets and reweld your new stuff.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
with enough grinder wheels and a big enough welder anything is possible . . .

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
with enough grinder wheels and a big enough welder anything is possible . . .
Dude my bad for some reason I’m not getting alerts.

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
I’m super stocked all my cross referencing worked. Got my brembos delivered today. Bolt mounting holes are identical they’re 4 piston but in a way smaller footprint and a whole lot lighter. Another fun fact on why I’m choosing a factory optioned brake is. If and for whatever reason I need pads and high quality I can obtain them anywhere. These use a Brembo universal pad so say you ask for a Camaro with these you’d be able to just ask a clerk for those or say any other car with these. I think a genesis has them, the ones I got from a 07 gt500, there’s Camaro, Porsche I mean the list is long. Anyway here’s side by side with s550 got 4 piston vs gt500 4 piston in black. This will keep it compact and light with a huge list for pads. O mind you a shaved a ton of dead weight from the gts and theyre still heavier and larger. Got m210 mocked. One mount need to be cut, but it’s one that get relocated anyways with diff drop. Driveshaft from m190 mates up to it but is slightly short by like 2-4mm spacer shim included with diff drop might work. Will see once arrives. Have on order also have spring under perch brackets on order. Also got my Chevy 63s c85 Deaver spring under axles thanks to my friend Walker of FINAL FRONTIER MOTORSPORTS.

IMG_0110.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0103.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg

IMG_0099.jpeg

IMG_0101.jpeg

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Started the fitting of new fenders and valance. They need a good amount of massaging to get it to look right.

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0162.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

IMG_0152.jpeg

IMG_0153.jpeg

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Build is looking great so far. Amazing work! Keep it up
Thanks or the support. Yea I’ll do some more messaging tomorrow. I’m currently debating on cutting from firewall forward and creating a removable tube front end since I think it will be what I need to do to clear 16” coilovers.

gryder

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
Liking all the progress! Cant wait to see how the rear end turns out with the spring under setup.
I’ve been looking at spring under kits for the Tacoma, since the Tacoma weighs roughly the same as our truck, I was wonder how hard would it be to mount to our trucks.
Seems like everything’s needs to be custom made. Anyway great progress 👍

OP
OP
Venom_z89

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Liking all the progress! Cant wait to see how the rear end turns out with the spring under setup.
I’ve been looking at spring under kits for the Tacoma, since the Tacoma weighs roughly the same as our truck, I was wonder how hard would it be to mount to our trucks.
Seems like everything’s needs to be custom made. Anyway great progress 👍
Thank you. Yea in fact all the mounts I got are for tacomas it’s just how everything will mount is where I hope my math don’t fail lol.
Sponsored