New Tremor Owner Here

kolton512

First Name
Kolton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ranger Tremor Lariat
What’s up everyone? Just dropping in for the first time to say how badass this truck is and how I’ve learned a lot from y’all on here.

I took this on its maiden voyage to Idaho from California and couldn’t be happier with it. We did some bow hunting (unsuccessfully) in the Smoky Bennett area of Idaho and it handled it flawlessly. I love the size of this truck. I was able to maneuver down trails where full size trucks had parked much further up.

mill continue adding mods here and there but this truck is honestly great as-is. Patiently waiting for stupid California to approve the performance tune.

Added some photos of the trip. Cheers!

7EDB71CA-0AEE-4594-8D1C-64A02E128DE8.jpeg

IMG_2023.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2012.jpeg
Sponsored

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
What’s up everyone? Just dropping in for the first time to say how badass this truck is and how I’ve learned a lot from y’all on here.

I took this on its maiden voyage to Idaho from California and couldn’t be happier with it. We did some bow hunting (unsuccessfully) in the Smoky Bennett area of Idaho and it handled it flawlessly. I love the size of this truck. I was able to maneuver down trails where full size trucks had parked much further up.

mill continue adding mods here and there but this truck is honestly great as-is. Patiently waiting for stupid California to approve the performance tune.

IMG_2023.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2012.jpeg
Welcome aboard, beautiful photos. And that sucks about the tune, you gotta get out of the hellhole that is commiefornia and move to a state that isn't doing all that bullshit lol.

OP
OP
kolton512

kolton512

First Name
Kolton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Welcome aboard, beautiful photos. And that sucks about the tune, you gotta get out of the hellhole that is commiefornia and move to a state that isn't doing all that bullshit lol.
I'm from Texas originally and trust me I would have moved back by now if it weren't for the proximity to the ocean. Spearfishing is my main hobby and the only thing really keeping me here. Of course, the weather is also nice, but I can easily live without it.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Kolton - it’s great that you’re lovin’ your Tremor. Those bottom two pics are awesome!

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome Kolton. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the beautiful state of Idaho. The pictures are great but they never do justice for the state. I just drove through some of that area on the way to Montana and back a couple weeks ago.

HippoTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Gray Ranger Tremor
Beautiful truck! I can say from first hand experience it's a great choice for exploring backcountry Idaho!

Agree with you on the full-size comment, a lot of Idaho trails you'll pinstripe a full-size but the Ranger can squeeze right through.

kendive

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger Lariat Tech Pkg Tremor

IMG_2023.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2012.jpeg
Nice !!!! Welcome. Looks like we have the same truck :)

45MEJTX.jpg

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Not a bad truck, the xlt is superior to lariat though.

PXL_20230727_173437562.jpg

OP
OP
kolton512

kolton512

First Name
Kolton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Nice !!!! Welcome. Looks like we have the same truck :)

45MEJTX.jpg
Nice!! I swapped those white lights on the mirrors and orange lights on the wheel lips for black ones and really like the look. Easy 5 min install for each. I can send you the links if you want 'em.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

Welcome to the Forum Kolton, thanks for the pictures.
Sponsored