Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Peek into the tiny home...storage cover plates off revealing the AC, subwoofer, Ecoflow batteries, porta potty and waste basket...

IMG_9119.JPG
Second layer serves as clothing/supply storage......diesel heater (black object on the right) pumps heated air through round vent (plumbing not shown) by sitting area and drawing in recirculating air from center battery compartment, up through the sub-woofer compartment, then over the clothing and back into the return port at the rear...every space gets air circulation...the AC is compartmentalized and sealed from the interior drawing in cool air from the mesh open bottom through the ribbed spacing of the bed liner...hot air is pumped through a separate compartment (area behind the AC above) and exhaust out the side through another mesh vent...
IMG_9120.JPG
IMG_9122.JPG
IMG_9113.JPG

Not the best fit/finish but...all I can expect from a scale 3D printed model...1/8th scale...space feel good...

IMG_9115.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Peek into the tiny home...storage cover plates off revealing the AC, subwoofer, Ecoflow batteries, porta potty and waste basket...

IMG_9119.JPG
Second layer serves as clothing/supply storage......diesel heater (black object on the right) pumps heated air through round vent (plumbing not shown) by sitting area and drawing in recirculating air from center battery compartment, up through the sub-woofer compartment, then over the clothing and back into the return port at the rear...every space gets air circulation...the AC is compartmentalized and sealed from the interior drawing in cool air from the mesh open bottom through the ribbed spacing of the bed liner...hot air is pumped through a separate compartment (area behind the AC above) and exhaust out the side through another mesh vent...
IMG_9120.JPG
IMG_9122.JPG
IMG_9113.JPG

Not the best fit/finish but...all I can expect from a scale 3D printed model...1/8th scale...space feel good...

IMG_9115.JPG
wow thats a lot in such a small space. so before moving forward do the boys a favor,add the elongated bowl potty. those little square ones and round ones can make you sing soprano if you dont sit down really careful!

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
wow thats a lot in such a small space. so before moving forward do the boys a favor,add the elongated bowl potty. those little square ones and round ones can make you sing soprano if you dont sit down really careful!
Ya...for severe duty, doing it like the bears or find a nice clean Target store is in order lol...

Squeezing all this onto a 5-foot bed and being able to drive under a 7-foot garage is a major challenge...this isn't for everyone...especially if you're claustrophobic lol...I'm still limber enough to make this work...

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_9119.JPG
IMG_9120.JPG
IMG_9122.JPG
IMG_9113.JPG

IMG_9115.JPG
This just blows me away - I’m crazy impressed by all this planning and can’t wait to see it get built. 👍

But, shouldn’t all those light coloured pieces be pink? ;)

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Reactions: Doc

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously, I think it’s going to be amazing and will likely make Jack cry a little.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Someone got a new toy......

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously, I think it’s going to be amazing and will likely make Jack cry a little.
I dunno man, might be the other way around. I'm going to have standing area and king size bed dimensions...

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I dunno man, might be the other way around. I'm going to have standing area and king size bed dimensions...

Msfitoy likes parking in the garage when not out n about...:)

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well... it will fit in my garage lol.

I've already started mapping out interior designs.
You buy one yet? I just watched a video on Tune camper...nice...
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc