Remote Transmission Dip Stick Aftermarket Support?

Would you get in line to buy one?

• Total voters

DRC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Occupation
Retired
Soon, I need a test mule in my area, development is pretty much done on the Ranger, I just need to ramp up production.

The Bronco is definitely next.
Hi Mike
I would be interested in buying one for my 22 Bronco 2.7 Liter.
Please put me on your list if you decide to make these also.
Thank you
Sponsored

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
I just had to look, you are about 100 miles from me, I'm not ready yet but Bronco is next on the list, I will definitely need a test mule.
Hi Mike
I would be interested in buying one for my 22 Bronco 2.7 Liter.
Please put me on your list if you decide to make these also.
Thank you

DRC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Occupation
Retired
I just had to look, you are about 100 miles from me, I'm not ready yet but Bronco is next on the list, I will definitely need a test mule.
We might be going to Santa Barbara for a short 3 day vacation this summer.
But the Bronco is are only vehicle.
Saugus is sort of in between and we would need another vehicle.
How long would you need the Bronco?

I bet you would sell a lot of these especially if the dipstick was pre-marked.

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The actual initial forming process is easy and clean, but it takes 6-8 hours to do.

After the first development pieces, I would need it back for first fitment check, there could be weeks between first forming and first dev piece.

But right now I'm not able to do anything like that, I am so far behind on the Ranger sticks, that needs to be my priority right now, you said summer, so maybe I'll be good by then.

Thanks for everybody's interest, sorry I got so side tracked.
This has been the time killer, 7000 watt side hack dog bike, but I'm done now:facepalm:(mostly)
IMG_3875.jpeg

DRC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Occupation
Retired
The actual initial forming process is easy and clean, but it takes 6-8 hours to do.

After the first development pieces, I would need it back for first fitment check, there could be weeks between first forming and first dev piece.

But right now I'm not able to do anything like that, I am so far behind on the Ranger sticks, that needs to be my priority right now, you said summer, so maybe I'll be good by then.

Thanks for everybody's interest, sorry I got so side tracked.
This has been the time killer, 7000 watt side hack dog bike, but I'm done now:facepalm:(mostly)
IMG_3875.jpeg
Well, keep me in mind if you decide to pursue the Bronco.
Thanks

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Sign me up for the 7,000 watt bike...without the sidecar...I die solo...

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No, I'll hook you up with my prototype, up to 12Kw and only 100 lbs, my lightweight chassis and a local ebike mfg driveline, so far it's a failed effort, the rear bearing in the motor gets "gonna blow up" noisy at about 150 miles, was crazy fun while it lasted.

But I'm sure all you would need is 150 miles, it's easily enough time for gravity to take over, ask me how I know, I cracked some ribs on this bike, couldn't ride for 2 months.:facepalm:

IMG_0828.jpeg

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
As far as making them for Broncos, maybe you can make friends at a Ford dealership and get access to one of their demos? The guys at UPR had a relationship with the dealership I bought my truck at and they were able to develop the dual vacuum catch can.

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The local Ford dealer is an Autonation store, they do not seem to have the flexibility like the previous owner operator, the service guys were positive about it, but the sales half of the store acted uninterested, but I didn't try very hard, even though I worked there a long time ago and still know some of them, they are just too corporate.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Just wanted to follow up - Mike sent me (#21) the 'updated' i.e. additional verbiage on stick version. Side by side the measurements are identical just a little more twist in it I presume for ease of withdrawing the dipstick.

This accessory and Mike as a designer and vendor are every bit top notch and worth every cent.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 👍🏼

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Just wanted to follow up - Mike sent me (#21) the 'updated' i.e. additional verbiage on stick version. Side by side the measurements are identical just a little more twist in it I presume for ease of withdrawing the dipstick.

This accessory and Mike as a designer and vendor are every bit top notch and worth every cent.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 👍🏼
Yup,,,, got my updated stick awhile back....can't ask for better, quality service from anyone.
He is definitely top notch as a designer and a vendor !!! He is one of those rare individuals who cares about his customers....something many more vendors could/should take notice of.

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am almost there, I have been stockpiling them, I have 14 left for forming and setting the stick length and some to box up still, then I'm ready to get back to selling, I should be at 97 of them ready to go.

I gotta get to the business of finalizing the website and Shopify details so I can just put up a link, it's taken for forever to get to this point. The delays have been numerous, the two biggies were the new puppy dog and the bad back, but I'm back on task now after a long break.

Besides I have to clear up the space in the spare bedroom!

IMG_4103.JPEG
Sponsored