First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I drove my Ranger to work then home after work and decided to take these pictures of the beautiful Dogwood Trees on my property. It's that time of the year. I just love the Iconic Silver as Lucille is very dirty but she doesn't look like it. The pollen this time of the year is terrible. :rockon:
dogwood 1.jpg
dogwood 2.jpg
Sponsored

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
I drove my Ranger to work then home after work and decided to take these pictures of the beautiful Dogwood Trees on my property. It's that time of the year. I just love the Iconic Silver as Lucille is very dirty but she doesn't look like it. The pollen this time of the year is terrible. :rockon:
dogwood 1.jpg
dogwood 2.jpg
Awesome silver SuperCab !!

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
dogwood 1.jpg
dogwood 2.jpg
Pollen or no, the Silver certainly does look so good in these shots! 🤩

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Of course you saw the start of my rise to be a major social influencer with my dump run video a while back. And, even though the success is bound to start any day now and I'll be hanging out with the Kardashians, I still find time for the little people that are propelling me toward fame and fortune.

That's you—lucky, lucky you! =p

With the loss of that 20-year old Barcalounger, I needed a replacement. I had swapped over to an equally old leather club chair, but it has cracks and tears and the foam is pretty shot (plus it doesn't recline - how barbaric!). Anyway ... being such a powerful influencer is exhausting and my fat a$$ needs a place to rest (and Cheech needs a lap to snooze on too). =D

So I finally, begrudgingly, spent some money on something that wasn't Ford Ranger related and picked up a new recliner (but I hadn't counted on it then turning into a full living room scrub down and an evening-long rearranging debacle). After all the dust bunny slaying, I finally tested it and promptly fell asleep. A good apneatic snort later woke me up to share such riveting news with my number one fans.

And, thus, this is what I did with Soupie today! =)

20240503_175546.jpg

It has an ottoman too. And since I hate shopping for non-Ranger stuff, I told the furniture folks I was only interested in seeing something I could take home now. As it was toward the end of the day and the delivery crew were gone, the owner and salesmen loaded it up. The owner has a Hummer pickup truck (I didn't know such a thing existed and it looked far too fancy for dump runs) and the first thing he noticed was Soupie's tonneau cover, which he thought was pretty nifty, and then he said: "what are you doing with a Halligan bar?"

I already liked the owner because he's pro-American and is a huge dog shelter supporter. He and his wife foster old dogs that get dumped because they're in bad shape. They just adopted an old three-legged guy that is blind and deaf from old age and wears a diaper. Takes special people to give those little guys the dignity they deserve. But anyway, now that I'm tearing up ...

He also noticed the B&W Tow & Stow and had never seen one, so I was happy to demo it.

It ended up being a nice Friday and now I have a place to doze off and dream of dump runs. I sure am fond of this Ranger! =)

Speaking of this, I now have another chair to bring to the dump, but that'll be another post ... lucky you! =p

20240503_175532.jpg

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Of course you saw the start of my rise to be a major social influencer with my dump run video a while back. And, even though the success is bound to start any day now and I'll be hanging out with the Kardashians, I still find time for the little people that are propelling me toward fame and fortune.

With the loss of that 20-year old Barcalounger, I needed a replacement. I had swapped over to an equally old leather club chair, but it has cracks and tears and the foam is pretty shot (plus it doesn't recline - how barbaric!). Anyway ... being such a powerful influencer is exhausting and my fat a$$ needs a place to rest (and Cheech needs a lap to snooze on too). =D

So I finally, begrudgingly, spent some money on something that wasn't Ford Ranger related and picked up a new recliner (but I hadn't counted on it then turning into a full living room scrub down and an evening-long rearranging debacle). After all the dust bunny slaying, I finally tested it and promptly fell asleep. A good apneatic snort later woke me up to share such riveting news with my number one fans.

20240503_175546.jpg

It has an ottoman too. And since I hate shopping for non-Ranger stuff, I told the furniture folks I was only interested in seeing something I could take home now. As it was toward the end of the day and the delivery crew were gone, the owner and salesmen loaded it up. The owner has a Hummer pickup truck (I didn't know such a thing existed and it looked far too fancy for dump runs) and the first thing he noticed was Soupie's tonneau cover, which he thought was pretty nifty, and then he said: "what are you doing with a Halligan bar?"

I already liked the owner because he's pro-American and is a huge dog shelter supporter. He and his wife foster old dogs that get dumped because they're in bad shape. They just adopted an old three-legged guy that is blind and deaf from old age and wears a diaper. Takes special people to give those little guys the dignity they deserve. But anyway, now that I'm tearing up ...

He also noticed the B&W Tow & Stow and had never seen one, so I was happy to demo it.

It ended up being a nice Friday and now I have a place to doze off and dream of dump runs. I sure am fond of this Ranger! =)

Speaking of this, I now have another chair to bring to the dump, but that'll be another post ... lucky you! =p

20240503_175532.jpg
thats a sharp chair! thou ass shall soon be comfy! does cheech get a new chair too??

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

20240503_175546.jpg

20240503_175532.jpg
Are you going to take that chair to the dump so you and Cheech can sit and enjoy the scenery?

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired

20240503_175546.jpg

20240503_175532.jpg
Stressless? New? Spendy.
I have 4 but I got amazing deals on them and probably paid less for them than 1 new one.
Keep thinking about how to adapt one as a truck seat.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired

20240503_175546.jpg

20240503_175532.jpg
Can I ride back there ?

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Home depot run! 10 bags of dirt and I got a chance to use the tow/haul mode!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Nice save - I was expecting the worst. ;)

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta run and get mulch... I'm not looking forward to unloading it by myself. 😂

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase

20240503_175546.jpg

20240503_175532.jpg
I never thought of having a haligan in the truck... It seems like that would be more useful than a shovel... 😂 😂 😂

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4

Jacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Changed the oil and remembered why I hate STP oil filters 💩💩💩

swear every time it’s STP, I have to have a fight with it to get it off.
Sponsored