Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
IMG_4804.jpeg
IMG_4803.jpeg

An oddball to play with. SilencerCo Maxim9 integrally suppressed pistol. Added a Vortex Defender ST dot that needs to be sighted in now. The magazines are MBX Xtreme steel Glock mags that are 140mm and 170mm in length.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Read the instructions and take the time to get the right shims in for the stock if you plan to shoot it fast. That was one of the best things I’ve done with learning to shoot shotguns fast! There’s a YouTube video by Patrick Kelley explaining how you want it set up.
I’ll check him out. I’ll probably shoot it one, as is, and see what I think I need. My last time with a shotgun was in high school (1999-2003 era), so… I don’t know what I don’t know about it.

I’m primarily a pistol guy though, lately, I’m wanting to branch out.

I’m trying to find someone local to me who can take me from “combat effective” to “quality” with my pistol. I’m basically self-taught and I’ve reached a point where I’m as good as I’ll ever get on my own.

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
I’ll check him out. I’ll probably shoot it one, as is, and see what I think I need. My last time with a shotgun was in high school (1999-2003 era), so… I don’t know what I don’t know about it.

I’m primarily a pistol guy though, lately, I’m wanting to branch out.

I’m trying to find someone local to me who can take me from “combat effective” to “quality” with my pistol. I’m basically self-taught and I’ve reached a point where I’m as good as I’ll ever get on my own.
If you can travel to New Mexico and want to take a class from someone competition based (being able to accurately shoot in a fast manner is always better), then there's a guy there named Tim Herron that does a lot of pistol training. He shoots for Nighthawk (high end 1911/2011 pistols) and previously shot for Sig.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
IMG_0507.jpeg

Finally! Three drives to the gun store (one hour each way) and it’s finally in my hands. Can’t wait to get it out and shoot with it. I’m really impressed with the build on this. Comes with interchangeable front sight, 3 chokes, and shims for the stock.
fancy! never seen one with gold parts

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase