Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
Things are different now up here in the GWN.
Post pics of, and chat about, what’s left of your legally obtained guns!!

I’ll start:
24021DFA-5258-426D-A4D6-1F15FDFC89C2.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Metal Geezer

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
Metal Geezer

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Heard Sig is producing the “flower power” hand held wireless devices for you! ?
Sadly many owners have had their legally acquired rifles banned based solely on APPEARANCE.
Thusly, I’ve purchased a book of rainbow and unicorn stickers to apply to my Nerf blasters. :like:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
My son just dropped by and wanted to know if I wanted to go with him as he’s going to pickup his SIG select 1911. I replied only if I get to rip a clip off in it. He said, sorry dad no range at this place. Oh well, soon then!

OP
OP
Metal Geezer

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My son just dropped by and wanted to know if I wanted to go with him as he’s going to pickup his SIG select 1911. I replied only if I get to rip a clip off in it. He said, sorry dad no range at this place. Oh well, soon then!
That would be a blast. No pun intended…..

OP
OP
Metal Geezer

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Was going to pull the trigger (punny again!) on an M14 clone in .308 a couple of years ago. Glad I hesitated. It made the list as a military style rifle.
Guess I’ll be turning in my Brown Bess soon too.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Lately I have been having this discussion more than I would like. We got a mental health problem. The “arm” used is just a tool in the mess. More murders are committed with hammers!

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
I crossed into Canada once with a forgotten .40 mag in the safe, (no rounds) damn! you would have thought I was armed to the teeth and plotting to over through the country by their reaction! Good thing I had my Dept ID and badge with me. The male officer was cool but the female acted like she had something to prove and was a total Bi**ch. Accused me of lying when I answered in the negitive to the guns and ammo question. I just looked at her and asked her to show me the 'guns and ammo'. After they verified my ID they let us continue.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Lately I have been having this discussion more than I would like. We got a mental health problem. The “arm” used is just a tool in the mess. More murders are committed with hammers!
Well they never want to admit the opioids and other pills kill a lot more every day but that's a big.....??

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I crossed into Canada once with a forgotten .40 mag in the safe, (no rounds) damn! you would have thought I was armed to the teeth and plotting to over through the country by their reaction! Good thing I had my Dept ID and badge with me. The male officer was cool but the female acted like she had something to prove and was a total Bi**ch. Accused me of lying when I answered in the negitive to the guns and ammo question. I just looked at her and asked her to show me the 'guns and ammo'. After they verified my ID they let us continue.
similar situation i had. friends and i were in detroit and thought it would be cool to zip up to canada for the day. no weapons on us no ammo but one of my group had his holster (empty) on the floor of the car. i thought we were gonna be in the clink getting cavity searched... after empty the car out they let us go on. cant blame them, if i saw a holster id assume one would have a piece that fit it.
Sponsored